Health tips to improve digestion naturally
Human digestive system is responsible for the break-down of food
Is poor digestion bothering you and dissolution to your routine healthy living efforts?
Indigestion indicated by following signs:-
Human digestive system is responsible for the break-down of food consumed into the absorbable nutrients required by body as nourishment.
Well, neglecting digestive health can lead the deprived state of make the track for live digestive health. Thus to have good digestive health try incorporating these strategies into routine:-
- include high-fiber diet- vegetables, fruits, and legumes as it helps to keep food moving through your digestive tract,
- high fiber diet also help you achieve healthy weight.
- Include both insoluble and soluble fiber
"Insoluble fiber/ roughage: can't be digested by the body easily
"Soluble fiber draws in water and can help prevent dehydration
Good sources of insoluble fiber :- wheat bran, vegetables, whole grains
Good sources of soluble fiber :- oat bran, nuts, seeds, legumes.
- Reduce the food consumption high in fat: as fats are less readily absorbed.
- Probiotics: healthy bacteria and yeasts aid in combating the effects of a poor diet, antibiotics, nutrient absorption, break down lactose, strengthen immune system
Good sources of probiotics: low-fat yogurt in afternoon daily
- Don’t skip meals and eat timely: stick down for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks around the same time routinely will help body to harmonise digestion
- Drinking plenty of water aids in fluent movement of bowel system
- De caffeinate yourself
- Regular exercise increase metabolic activity
- Stress-reducing activities to be incorporated so that stress induced bowel alterations can be avoided
- At night one hour before going to bed take half cup of warm milk with 2 almond this will aid in digestion during sleep