BIG NANO-D3 contains Cholecalciferol 60,000 IU (International units).
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) is a fat soluble vitamin, that helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorous found in food and supplements.
Other uses of BIG NANO-D3are:
- Building and keeping the bones & teeth strong
- Reducing Fatigue/stress and muscular pains
- Boosting immunity and increasing resistance against infection
- Supplement for patients with diabetic complications and Cardio Vascular Diseases as well.
- this medication is an analogue of vitamin D, prescribed for hypocalcaemia, hypoparathyroidism, hypophosphataemia, renal osteodystrophy, and osteomalacia.
Common side effects of cholecalciferol :
Dry mouth, muscle pain, increased thirst, loss of appetite, vomiting, metallic taste, upset stomach, constipation, difficult urination.
Use under medical supervision.
Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs.
Some drugs like phenytoin, phenobarbital, prednisone and some laxatives may affect the availability. Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease, pregnant, or planning to have surgery including dental procedures.
Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. - Medicines must not be used past the expiry date