It should be taken with food or milk to prevent stomach upset.
Uses of Setpass
- Pain relief
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Postoperative pain
How Setpass Works
SETPASS is a combination of three medicines: Aceclofenac, Paracetamol/Acetaminophen and Serratiopeptidase.
- Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)
- Paracetamol/Acetaminophen is an antipyretic (fever reducer). They work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and fever.
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that works by breaking down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Safety Advice For Setpass
- It is unsafe to consume alcohol with SETPASS.
- SETPASS may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Information regarding the use of SETPASS during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- SETPASS should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- SETPASS should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
- However, the use of SETPASS is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease and active liver disease.