Mechanism of Action:
Benzydamine exerts an anti-inflammatory and analgesic action by stabilizing the cellular membrane and inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis.
The local anesthetic activity of the compound has been related to an interaction with cationic channels.
USES of Oraeze
- ORAEZE Mouthwash is indicated in adults and children aged 13 years and over.
- A locally acting analgesic and anti-inflammatory treatment for the relief of painful inflammatory conditions of the mouth and throat including:
- Traumatic conditions: Pharyngitis following tonsillectomy or the use of a nasogastric tube.
- Inflammatory conditions: Pharyngitis, aphthous ulcers, and oral ulceration due to radiation therapy.
- Dentistry: For use after dental operations.