- Anticancer activities’@
- Precancerous conditions and disorders like Oral submucous fibrosis, lichen planus oral dysplasias, etc
- Graviola and other comorbidities
- It helps to kill some type of breast cancer cells.
- Health practitioners also recommend this during cancer.
Directions For Use:
Take Immutide Forte Capsule as directed by the physician.
@Composition and role of the component in Immutide Forte :
- Graviola Extract: Acetogenins(Phytochemicals) are potent inhibitors of NADH oxidase of the plasma membranes of cancer cells.
- Lycopene: Lycopene treatment inhibits cancer cell growth and induces apoptosis by suppressing ERK signaling pathway.
- Omega3 fatty acids: induce apoptosis in a variety of human cancer cell lines.
- Green tea Extract: contain polyphenol, catechin epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which show that it may interfere with several processes involved in cell replication, causing tumor cell death.
- L-lysine: exhibits anticancer activities against certain cancer cells through electrostatic interactions through the key biochemical processes.
- Vitamins: Though not as a primary anticancer agent, this vitamin may be used for the prevention of cancer and included as an adjuvant to treatment.
- Minerals: considered as a potent anticancer supplement, prophylactic role, chemoprotective, and aid in nuclear acid metabolism, cell repair processes.
- Antioxidant: protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals countering the severe cellular oxidative stress.