Mechanism of Action
Erloset is an anti-cancer medication. Epidermal growth factor receptors (EGFR) are expressed on the lung cancer cell surfaces that modulate their growth. This medicine works by binding the chemical messenger, EGFR, hence, inhibits the cancer signaling pathways mediated by EGFR. This is how it restricts further growth of the cancer cells.
- It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Erloset.
- Erloset is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby.
- Erloset is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding.
- Erloset is safe to use in patients with kidney disease.
- Erloset should be used with caution in patients with liver disease.