DZOLE-DSR also neutralizes the acid in the stomach and promotes easy passage of gas to reduce stomach discomfort. It is taken without food in a dose and duration as advised by the doctor.
Before you start taking this medicine it is important to inform your doctor if you are suffering from kidney or liver disease. You should also tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
USES OF DZOLE-DSR
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
- Peptic ulcer disease
SIDE EFFECTS OF DZOLE-DSR
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with DZOLE-DSR Please consult your doctor.
- DZOLE-DSR Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- DZOLE-DSR should be used with caution during breastfeeding. Breastfeeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
- DZOLE-DSR may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- DZOLE-DSR should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. A dose adjustment of DZOLE-DSR may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- DZOLE-DSR is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of DZOLE-DSR may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.